The Importance of Fire Systems
From monitoring an automatic sprinkler to installing a fully addressable life safety system, ALPHA Tech’s is a prime choice for your fire alarm design, plan submittals, installation, monitoring, testing, and inspection needs.
Benefits of a ALPHA Tech’s Alarm Commercial Fire System
- Provides early detection of fire conditions allowing quick evacuation and minimizing fire damage
- Internet-based monitoring and radio back-up communication ensures alarm transmissions and eliminates the need for phone lines
- A single source consolidates and provides all of your fire system needs
- Our 24-Hour UL Listed, FM Approved monitoring station provides prompt notification to the Fire Department
- ALPHA Tech’s has our own Codes, Standards & Compliance Department
- We staff in-house, DIR & C10 Certified, fire alarm system designers
- We design and ensure that your system complies with all ADA, NFPA, ICC, OSHA, and California State regulations
- ALPHA Tech’s provides continued education and support to our sales staff
ALPHA Tech can install manual alarms that allow you to alert your employees to a hazardous situation while simultaneously summoning the fire department.
Our Automatic Fire Detection Systems go a step beyond, detecting and reporting heat or smoke instantly and automatically via our 24 hour Monitoring Station. Our system detects a fire hazard in its crucial early stages warning occupants to evacuate and reducing potential property losses.
Our monitored fire protection systems include:
- Smoke and heat detectors.
- Manual fire alarm system boxes.
- Sirens and strobe lights to alert occupants of danger and help get them to safety.
- Addressable fire zones to pinpoint the source of the fire and help fire fighters extinguish it quickly.
- Blast mitigation systems that minimize property damage and injury due to flying glass and debris.